Corporate Trainings & Services
David's Corporate Trainings
With the advances in digital technology, good communication skills both in-person and online are more important than ever. A well-crafted speech or email can help you avoid potential issues, enhance your reputation and persuade others of your idea.
Actively improving your communication skills plays an important role in the process of personal development and career progression. You’ll be able to communicate your message more clearly and you’ll find that people are more willing to tell you information they otherwise wouldn’t have.
Effective communication involves speaking, listening and understanding the message and the intention behind it. Improving the communication skills listed below will help you advance your career, social life, familial ties and professional profile.
my repertoire of corporate trainings
- Active Listening Skills
- Interviewing Skills (asking the right questions)
- Brainstorming Skills
- Business Storytelling Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Confidence Building
- Creative Writing Skills
- Vocal Tone Abilities
- Telephone Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Conflict Management Skills
- Creative Thinking Skills
- Logical Thinking Skills
- Debating Skills (presenting the right arguments)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Listening Skills
- Marketing Skills
- Staying Motivated
- Email Writing Skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Promoting Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Rapport Building Skills
- Social Interaction Skills
- Speech Writing Skills
- Team Building Skills
- Articulation Skills
My Main Focus
English for the Workplace – some simple and easy hacks to help you perfect your English communication skills.
The main focus at David’s Corporate Training is to help Corporate Professionals / English Speakers at any level become better speakers in the English language. Our tried and tested method and curriculum helps and enables people communicate more effectively using a wide range of tenses, grammatical accuracy, coherent and cohesive content and a reasonably colorful business and social lexical resource.
We’ve adopted a syllabus that is widely used by the best English Language providers across the world and is one that is regularly updated by the CEFR for languages, by Cambridge and by the British Council. Our programs that range between 24 hours and 120 hours will see corporate professionals and English speakers demonstrate a deeper understanding of the functions of the language and will simultaneously become a more proficient speaker and user of the language in writing and speaking.
Why train with David’s Corporate Services?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1000 independent client reviews
- Over 10 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in Delhi or Gurgaon
These stats and figures is proof why people like to study with me. Join the community of winners today.
- 4500+ Students & Professionals benefitted
- 90+ Batches across cities Offline & Online
- 99.9% Enjoying a better professional life
- 99% Rated the program & trainer ‘Excellent’
Some of my partners and believers
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- RJ Corp (Gurgaon)
- Drewry Maritime Services Pvt Ltd
- KPMG India Pvt Ltd
- Minda Industries Ltd
- Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt Ltd
- Heidrick & Struggles India
- Unison International
- YFLO FICCI Ladies (Kolkata)
- British Standards Institute
- Locus Infotech Recruiters
- HepcoMotion (Advanced Linear Solutions)
- 3Pillar Global (NOIDA)
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
“My hourly rates are straight without any hidden costs and fees . My hourly rate is Rs. 3000/- per hour for a block upto 40 hours; Rs. 2750/- per hour for a block upto 80 hours and Rs. 2500/- per hour for a block more than 80 hours”. PLUS Applicable Taxes