David Conrad Linus’ Public Speaking Course “The Art of Public Speaking & Presentation Mastery” is designed to balance theory and practice in a fun and experiential course. Coaching is focused on building your personal confidence when making a variety of presentations.
All courses cover fundamentals such as speaking without notes, handling nerves, starting and structuring presentations.
The program *guarantees you will
- Eliminate FEAR of speaking to a live or online audience
- Develop Business/Careers through Confident Communication
- Keep audiences engaged with inspirational content & delivery
- Deliver a compelling “Call to Action” so your diary is FULL!
After this course, you will be able to
- Master universal tools and principles of classical storytelling
- Apply powerful storytelling techniques to presentations
- Use your body language to enhance your physical presence
- Moderate and participate in panel discussions to a high standard + much more
Benefits of David’s program
- Increased confidence when speaking to a public audience
- Greater ability to overcome anxiety and nerves when preparing to speak publicly
- New techniques to enhance your own personal style
- The opportunity to practise and assess your current strengths
- The ability to use and control your voice more effectively
Who should attend?
- If you are in a role which involves addressing small and large audiences
- If you are into making formal presentations or speaking at conferences on a regular basis
- If you are responsible for leading town hall style meetings in your organization
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, IF YOU WANT TO GROW PROFESSIONALLY AND SOCIALLY AS A PERSON
Why study at David’s Public Speaking Centre?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1000 independent client reviews
- Over 10 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in Delhi or Gurgaon
These stats and figures is proof why people like to study with me. Join the community of winners today.
- 4000+ Students & Professionals benefitted
- 100+ Batches
- 99.9% Enjoying a better life
- 99% Rated ‘Excellent’
Remember – speaking English like Shashi Tharoor or a Native Speaker is absolutely possible. I do it and I completely believe you can do it too. Yes, you can.